In terms of e-books, though, I haven't quite gotten to the bottom of it yet, but for some reason everybody I know... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:In terms of e-books, though, I haven't quite gotten to the bottom of it yet, but for some reason everybody I know seems to want to engage me on that topic, or convert me. I think there are a lot of people who just want to hear me embrace e-books or finally say, 'OK, I bought an iPad and it's awesome!" There are a lot of people who would get a kick out of it, that's for sure. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM