There's also an immediacy to everything that has changed everybody's expectations. Now if I can't get a hold of somebody... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:There's also an immediacy to everything that has changed everybody's expectations. Now if I can't get a hold of somebody on their cell phone I'm, like, angry with them. And in my mind, all the things that I really value in terms of art, really good novels or films or comics, I know they all take a long, long time to create, and they take a lot of concentration and dedication...and I just feel like the training for that is becoming more and more rare when people are used to seeing things like YouTube clips, and being able to acquire things instantly. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  Listening is being able to be changed by the other person. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:35 AM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
  Do not hold as gold all that shines as gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:28 PM