You start to get nervous when the value of a comic book or graphic novel is relative to the achievements of some other medium. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:You start to get nervous when the value of a comic book or graphic novel is relative to the achievements of some other medium. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  The sooner we switch away from carbon-based fuel and start relying on renewable energy sources available in the United States... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM