Without fail, every cartoonist that I asked advice from bent over backward to be helpful and encouraging... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:Without fail, every cartoonist that I asked advice from bent over backward to be helpful and encouraging. It took many forms: some of it was just an implicit acceptance, like being invited along to the dinner with all of the good cartoonists, or sitting down at a drafting table with an artist and him showing me how to draw backgrounds and perspectives. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM
  Harvard's Kennedy School of Government asked me to serve as a fellow at its Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM
  When you encounter seemingly good advice that contradicts other seemingly good advice, ignore them both. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:51 PM
  There are as many forms of advice as there are colors of the rainbow. Remember that good advice can come from bad people and bad advice from good people... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:36 PM