When people see me struggling on paper, I think it invites an almost collaborative relationship with the outside world, and that includes readers and other artists. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:When people see me struggling on paper, I think it invites an almost collaborative relationship with the outside world, and that includes readers and other artists. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago