I set myself up for a lot of trouble by wanting to tell a story that is fairly earnest and emotional and expressive, but to do it in the most subtle, realistic way. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I set myself up for a lot of trouble by wanting to tell a story that is fairly earnest and emotional and expressive, but to do it in the most subtle, realistic way. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM