I set myself up for a lot of trouble by wanting to tell a story that is fairly earnest and emotional and expressive, but to do it in the most subtle, realistic way. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I set myself up for a lot of trouble by wanting to tell a story that is fairly earnest and emotional and expressive, but to do it in the most subtle, realistic way. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  What's really important is how our country gets through Trump period, because nothing's getting done in Washington. Every day it's another set of tweets and another set of controversies. And they're not getting anything done. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM