I wanted to try to create characters that happen to be Asian but who are pretty different from those we generally see in our culture, in our commercial culture. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I wanted to try to create characters that happen to be Asian but who are pretty different from those we generally see in our culture, in our commercial culture. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is generally something that happens elsewhere. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  The days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM