I wanted to try to create characters that happen to be Asian but who are pretty different from those we generally see in our culture, in our commercial culture. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I wanted to try to create characters that happen to be Asian but who are pretty different from those we generally see in our culture, in our commercial culture. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 27 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  Whatever you believe and mentally create, you can have. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM