There were certainly some people who wanted me to do a feel-good story that affirmed a lot of very commonly held beliefs. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:There were certainly some people who wanted me to do a feel-good story that affirmed a lot of very commonly held beliefs. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  I liked being challenged by music. It's good for me. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago