I never go home and take out those business cards and go to those websites. But if there was a mini-comic here in my hand... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I never go home and take out those business cards and go to those websites. But if there was a mini-comic here in my hand, I'd read it while I ate my lunch. I'm also probably one of the few remaining holdouts who hasn't consented to making the e-book versions of all my work, which is annoying to some of my publishers. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM