Whatever, I copied all through school, and look how well I’m doing today. - Adrian Young Quotes
Quote:Whatever, I copied all through school, and look how well I’m doing today. - Adrian Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM