When you're composing for somebody, that means you have a boss. You have to do what it takes to, at the end of the day, appease them. - Adrian Younge Quotes
Quote:When you're composing for somebody, that means you have a boss. You have to do what it takes to, at the end of the day, appease them. - Adrian Younge Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:07 AM
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:04 AM
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:43 PM