I think I live inside the plane! I never have time to unpack; I'm always leaving in two days again... - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I think I live inside the plane! I never have time to unpack; I'm always leaving in two days again. I travel a lot, and at the beginning it was really fun. The first time I went inside a plane, I was 15 years old and I had so much fun. I like to travel all over the world and learn [about] new cultures. Not that many people have the opportunity to do that. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 41 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 42 minutes ago
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 45 minutes ago
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 50 minutes ago