If I am not moving I get bored very easily. - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:If I am not moving I get bored very easily. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's so ridiculous to see a golfer with a one foot putt and everybody is saying "Shhh" and not moving a muscle... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  The next thing I am doing is moving back home to Minnesota and getting involved in politics... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM