In Brazil, there isn't just one beauty ideal. There's a lot of emphasis on a woman's natural beauty - but of course, Brazilian women love expressing their beauty through makeup. - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:In Brazil, there isn't just one beauty ideal. There's a lot of emphasis on a woman's natural beauty - but of course, Brazilian women love expressing their beauty through makeup. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:42 AM
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  I tell you that Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? He's just unbelievable! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:10 PM