A Dutch Shepherd Police Dog Sniffs Out Robbers Hiding In Swamp

A police dog is being hailed a hero after a spectacular action packed manhunt ended in the capture of two suspected robbers found submerged in a swampy lagoon and in dense forest undergrowth.
Cops in Brazil released video on Monday (27) of Brutus, a Dutch Shepherd sniffer dog, collaring two fugitives following the attempted heist on a post office in Blumenau Centre, in the Itajaí Valley, south Brazil.
The images capture the moment the detector dog guides its handlers through the forest to a boggy area where the creature locates one of the accused who has tried to hide by dunking beneath the murky water.
The intrepid dog then tracks down the location of the other escapee who is found buried under bushes in another part of the forest beside a road.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl accuses Cops of sexual assault, police chief releases body cam footage. soni 0 31 07-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  (*Warning* Graphic) Baltimore Police Officers Get Into An Intense Shootout With Armed Robbery Suspect! soni 0 49 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM
  I bought my dog a suit and everyone said she looks like a used car salesman so I made a commercial soni 0 73 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM
  After Bank of America forecloses on wrong house, homeowner, lawyer, moving crew, and police officers arrive at bank to seize assets and settle debt. soni 0 94 05-22-2017, 06:52 PM
  Bodycam Shows Man Get Tased After Ramming Police Cruiser soni 0 53 05-04-2017, 09:29 AM