I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I have to indulge every now and then! - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I have to indulge every now and then! - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Nowadays, food needs to be healthy, local, sustainable and not filled with too much fat, salt or sugar. It should be slow-cooked and seasonal. That's my vision. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  Someone who has thought rationally and deeply about how the body works is likely to arrive at better ideas about how to be healthy... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
  One rarely falls in love without being as much attracted to what is interestingly wrong with someone as what is objectively healthy. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
  Art is not ideology. It is completely impossible to explain art on the basis of the homological relation that it is supposed to maintain with the real of history... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM