I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I have to indulge every now and then! - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I have to indulge every now and then! - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  A crook is a crook, and there's something healthy about his frankness in the matter. But any guy who pretends he is enforcing the law... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM
  We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 06:24 AM
  The most important mission for a Japanese manager is to develop a healthy relationship with his employees, to create a familylike feeling within the corporation, a feeling that employees and managers share the same fate. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:22 AM
  I will always be a New York girl at heart, but I am really liking the L.A. lifestyle. - Aileen Quinn Quotes soni 0 11 07-24-2017, 06:58 AM