My everyday look has definitely become more low maintenance, but accessories are everything. A structured bag, statement jewelry or a cute scarf can add polish to any outfit! - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:My everyday look has definitely become more low maintenance, but accessories are everything. A structured bag, statement jewelry or a cute scarf can add polish to any outfit! - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
  It is my fondest wish that in the fullness of time, the American people will look back on the Franken presidency as something of a mixed bag and not as a complete disaster. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:44 AM
  Today the strategies of many companies in the real estate industry are premised on low interest rates, an assumption that has resulted... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  It gets tiring, doing the same thing everyday. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 09:58 PM