I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous. - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:05 PM
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM