I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile. - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  You accomplish more with a smile, a handshake, and a gun than you do with just a smile and a handshake. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM
  A smile can get you far, but a smile with a gun can get you further. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM
  It is easy to smile at an insult and pretend it's funny when the person insulting you is hosing you with money. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 5 08-07-2017, 07:04 PM