I didn't know anything about fashion. I couldn't believe it when I got here. I don't know how I'm sitting here right now speaking English. - Adriana Lima Quotes
Quote:I didn't know anything about fashion. I couldn't believe it when I got here. I don't know how I'm sitting here right now speaking English. - Adriana Lima Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 19 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 29 minutes ago
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 40 minutes ago
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 47 minutes ago
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:11 AM