I love actors and I love to create an environment where they feel safe to connect and thrive and try things, to fail and succeed and flourish and fly. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:I love actors and I love to create an environment where they feel safe to connect and thrive and try things, to fail and succeed and flourish and fly. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago