When a girl is beautiful, she gets to pick - she never has to wait for someone to choose her. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:When a girl is beautiful, she gets to pick - she never has to wait for someone to choose her. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I'd take them all to dinner. All runaways. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:15 AM
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM