Looking back, now, I realize that you only ever need one person who lights up that way when you enter a room. One person is all it takes to give a kid confidence. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Looking back, now, I realize that you only ever need one person who lights up that way when you enter a room. One person is all it takes to give a kid confidence. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 14 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM