Mama always said a good family has one heartbeat. No one knows you like the people you live with, and no one will take up your cause to the outside world quite like your blood relatives. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Mama always said a good family has one heartbeat. No one knows you like the people you live with, and no one will take up your cause to the outside world quite like your blood relatives. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 6 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago