Food was celebration, conversation, and nourishment. The table is where the big decisions of the family are made and all the arguing takes place. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Food was celebration, conversation, and nourishment. The table is where the big decisions of the family are made and all the arguing takes place. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:40 AM