You never know when some small thing will lead to a big idea. Travel is very inspirational - but it's in the ordinary that I find my themes of love and work and family. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:You never know when some small thing will lead to a big idea. Travel is very inspirational - but it's in the ordinary that I find my themes of love and work and family. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  There's no substitute for work. There are no shortcuts. There are no secrets. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Everyone should fail in a big way at least once before reaching forty. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago