Pomegranate Soup is glorious, daring and delightful. I adored the Iranian sisters, Marjan, Bahar and Layla... - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Pomegranate Soup is glorious, daring and delightful. I adored the Iranian sisters, Marjan, Bahar and Layla, who are looking to build a life, start a business and find love in a place so far from home. Ireland has never been more beautiful - the perfect setting for this story filled with humor, hope and possibility. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  The glorious thing for you always has consequences for others. - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM
  What happens is that the experience of writers working together and the idea of creative collaboration is so delightful, but it has been relegated to TV. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:43 PM
  If (the West) shows its rigidity by making unjust decisions and putting their threats into practice, the Iranian people will not be the only ones to pay the price. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
  What I'm worried about is that, in case that happens [nuclear explosion], then the Iranian people are the ones who are going to pay the heaviest price. But none of the Western countries have seriously talked about this. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:22 AM