Pomegranate Soup is glorious, daring and delightful. I adored the Iranian sisters, Marjan, Bahar and Layla... - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Pomegranate Soup is glorious, daring and delightful. I adored the Iranian sisters, Marjan, Bahar and Layla, who are looking to build a life, start a business and find love in a place so far from home. Ireland has never been more beautiful - the perfect setting for this story filled with humor, hope and possibility. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  You know what Andy Warhol's sole contribution to this country has been? He made Campbell's Soup a household word. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  Paying tax should be framed as a glorious civic duty worthy of gratitude - not a punishment for making money. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  Glorious God stated: "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him, etc." - Al-Nawawi Quotes soni 0 6 09-04-2017, 12:35 PM