I will probably always cry myself to sleep, but knowing this, someday the tears won't be sad, or filled with regret. Maybe they will be joyful - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:I will probably always cry myself to sleep, but knowing this, someday the tears won't be sad, or filled with regret. Maybe they will be joyful - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  There is a school of thought that believes that sleep is for the night. You appear to be out to disprove them. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  Being mystified is a good beginning, because you won't do what you've done before. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM