Moments are history. If you have enough of them, they become a story. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Moments are history. If you have enough of them, they become a story. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's subjunctive history. You know, the subjunctive? The mood used when something may or may not have happened. When it is imagined. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
  History is a commentary on the various and continuing incapabilities of men. What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM