Maybe a first love exists to reaffirm the best parts of yourself, the choices you made when you didn't worry about the consequences... - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Maybe a first love exists to reaffirm the best parts of yourself, the choices you made when you didn't worry about the consequences. Maybe a first love exists to remind you to be brave in the moment, to stand up for your feelings, instead of shrinking back in the face of potential loneliness. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:51 AM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:49 AM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM