Our faces will become works of art that our grandchildren will treasure. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Our faces will become works of art that our grandchildren will treasure. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  Our world faces a true planetary emergency. I know the phrase sounds shrill, and I know it's a challenge to the moral imagination. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:29 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM