Our faces will become works of art that our grandchildren will treasure. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes
Quote:Our faces will become works of art that our grandchildren will treasure. - Adriana Trigiani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've been lucky enough to live through all the things that are supposed to give meaning to our lives, like parenting, grandparenting, art, celebrity... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:40 AM
  I'm an angry person, angrier than most people would imagine, I get flashes of anger. What works for me is working out when it's useful to use that anger. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  Every physicist knows that things connect with each other. To isolate things is not the way the universe works - winning best actor is arbitrary. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 18 09-15-2017, 10:56 AM
  Is it possible to have an endless series of successes without falling on our faces? I suppose it is, but I think it would entail doing... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM