If you think you can grasp me, think again: my story flows in more than one direction, a delta springing from the river bed with its five fingers spread. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:If you think you can grasp me, think again: my story flows in more than one direction, a delta springing from the river bed with its five fingers spread. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM