Abortion is violence; a deep, desperate violence inflicted by a woman upon, first of all, herself. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Abortion is violence; a deep, desperate violence inflicted by a woman upon, first of all, herself. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  Our insatiable drive to rummage deep beneath the surface of the earth is a willful expansion of our dysfunctional civilization into Nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:23 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM
  The only way marriage can work is if a man respects the woman and she is a thinking woman and he wants to work on the marriage. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM