The mother's battle for her child with sickness, with poverty, with war, with all the forces of exploitation... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:The mother's battle for her child with sickness, with poverty, with war, with all the forces of exploitation and callousness that cheapen human life needs to become a common human battle, waged in love and in the passion for survival. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:51 AM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:50 AM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:57 PM