We who were loved will never unlive that crippling fever. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:We who were loved will never unlive that crippling fever. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  My dad loved comedians, especially George Jessel, and he loved Henny Youngman and Buddy Hackett. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:08 AM