Sleeping. Turning in turn like planets rotating in their midnight meadow: a touch is enough to let us know we're not alone in the universe, even in sleep. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Sleeping. Turning in turn like planets rotating in their midnight meadow: a touch is enough to let us know we're not alone in the universe, even in sleep. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  In reality there is no cause or effect, there is only the indifference of the universe. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:38 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  Bill Clinton is the greatest president of the 20th century because I played touch football with him. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  If someone hacks your password, you can change it - as many times as you want. You can't change your fingerprints. You have only ten of them. And you leave them on everything you touch; they are definitely not a secret. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM