A revolutionary poem will not tell you who or when to kill, what and when to burn, or even how to theorize. It reminds you... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:A revolutionary poem will not tell you who or when to kill, what and when to burn, or even how to theorize. It reminds you... where and when and how you are living and might live, it is a wick of desire. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: soni
  I can walk. It's just that I'm so rich I don't need to. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
  People who laugh together generally don't kill each other. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only necessary to be rich. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM