A book of poems doesn't just come out by chance, an editor has to select it, a publisher has to distribute it or you will never see it. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:A book of poems doesn't just come out by chance, an editor has to select it, a publisher has to distribute it or you will never see it. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM