We've learned a lot from the great psychologists. Wilhelm Reich wrote about the relationship between fascism and sexual repression... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:We've learned a lot from the great psychologists. Wilhelm Reich wrote about the relationship between fascism and sexual repression. Freud rediscovered the underworld of consciousness that European rationalism had denied. But when you have a nation of people in therapy and counselling, "support" groups for every kind of human condition, where, in the clichés of that milieu, people "share" and "heal," the question, "What for?", "What now?" is no longer asked. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 29 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 37 minutes ago
  I had these little babies [my twins] and it gave me something so spectacular, such a feeling - I was so turned on and so excited by them that I wrote a poem. I had it on scraps of paper and the maid threw it out. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 39 minutes ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 40 minutes ago
  You take a guy like George Clooney who goes out there to Darfur, and gets things done! That's magical. He's done a great thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 40 minutes ago