Saw you walking barefoot taking a long look at the new moon's eyelid later spread sleep-fallen,... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Saw you walking barefoot taking a long look at the new moon's eyelid later spread sleep-fallen, naked in your dark hair asleep but not oblivious of the unslept unsleeping elsewhere Tonight I think no poetry will serve Syntax of rendition: verb pilots the plane adverb modifies action verb force-feeds noun submerges the subject noun is choking verb disgraced goes on doing now diagram the sentence - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM