Women have always been seen as waiting: waited to be asked, waiting for our menses, in fear lest they do or do not come... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Women have always been seen as waiting: waited to be asked, waiting for our menses, in fear lest they do or do not come, waiting for men to come home from wars, or from work, waiting for children to grow up, or for the birth of a new child, or for menopause. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:05 AM
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:05 AM
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:45 AM
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:59 PM