I've had to guess at her, sewing her skin together as I sew mine, though with a different stitch - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:I've had to guess at her, sewing her skin together as I sew mine, though with a different stitch - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  Today, at Harvard, any student with the currently fashionable color of skin is given rights denied to students of the currently unfashionable color. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 04:31 PM
  I would rather be rich affluent and greedy and go to hell when I die, than live in poverty on this earth. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:12 PM
  Any album that you pick up of mine, you know it's an album. The guests are very limited, and you get to really feel the experience... - Akon Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 06:52 AM