in the nineteenth year and the eleventh month speak your tattered Kaddish for all suicides... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:in the nineteenth year and the eleventh month speak your tattered Kaddish for all suicides: Praise to life though it crumbled in like a tunnel on ones we knew and loved Praise to life though its windows blew shut on the breathing-room of ones we knew and loved Praise to life though ones we knew and loved loved it badly, too well, and not enough Praise to life though it tightened like a knot on the hearts of ones we thought we knew loved us Praise to life giving room and reason to ones we knew and loved who felt unpraisable. Praise to them, how they loved it, when they could. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:01 PM