Poetry can open locked chambers of possibiity, restore numbed zones to feeling, recharge desire. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Poetry can open locked chambers of possibiity, restore numbed zones to feeling, recharge desire. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  In the end, we must restore a balance within ourselves between who we are and what we are doing... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 07:03 AM