In order to live a fully human life we require not only control of our bodies (though control is a prerequisite); we must touch the unity... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:In order to live a fully human life we require not only control of our bodies (though control is a prerequisite); we must touch the unity and resonance of our physicality, our bond with the natural order, the corporeal grounds of our intelligence. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 1 41 minutes ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 43 minutes ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 51 minutes ago
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago