But nothing less than the most radical imagination will carry us beyond this place, beyond the mere struggle for survival... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:But nothing less than the most radical imagination will carry us beyond this place, beyond the mere struggle for survival, to that lucid recognition of our possibilities which will keep us impatient, and unresigned to mere survival. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:00 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:18 AM