How shall we ever make the world intelligent of our movement? I do not think that the answer lies in trying to render... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:How shall we ever make the world intelligent of our movement? I do not think that the answer lies in trying to render feminism easy, popular, and instantly gratifying. To conjure with the passive culture and adapt to its rules is to degrade and deny the fullness of our meaning and intention. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago