We are, none of us, 'either' mothers or daughters; to our amazement, confusion, and greater complexity, we are both. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:We are, none of us, 'either' mothers or daughters; to our amazement, confusion, and greater complexity, we are both. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  I would rather be rich affluent and greedy and go to hell when I die, than live in poverty on this earth. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:12 PM