No one sleeps in this room without the dream of a common language. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:No one sleeps in this room without the dream of a common language. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM