The will to change begins in the body, not in the mind. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:The will to change begins in the body, not in the mind. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 06:44 AM
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:26 AM
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM